Image Map

Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy Independence Day!!!!!!!!!!


How about some red white and blue velvety cupcakey goodness to celebrate the 4th? Why, yes, please! 

Of course some cutie wanted to try a bite. And how could I say no to "cucake pweaaaase!!!!!!" 

Then of course Dad had to have some cupcake!


I think Caleb won out though! 

So here is what the inside looked like...




While I did manage to stay out of the pictures, I did get a face full of cupcake thanks to Lee. Of course Caleb thought that was hilarious. I must say they are delicious! I used this cupcake recipe, but I omitted the cocoa powder and added the food coloring at the end after I separated it into three bowls. I decided that I wanted the whitest frosting possible and used this frosting recipe

I hope everyone has a wonderful and safe holiday. Please remember the people who continue to fight for our freedom. We love and miss you Mike (Unc)!!!!! See you soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment