Image Map

Thursday, November 17, 2011

What's for dinner???


Pardon my craptastic cell phone pictures. Our computer crashed so now I have to blog from my phone. so sad. I am going through withdrawals!!!! But I did snap some pics of the food we have been eating around our house lately. Hopefully we will be getting a new hard drive sooner than later but until then...




Buffalo Chicken Chili
 
This chili is the hubby's favorite. I use Rachael Ray's recipe but I add corn sometimes. I also make it hotter or not depending on who is eating it.

Lime Teriyaki Salmon with Brown Rice and Broccoli
I just cooked the salmon with teriyaki sauce, lime juice a sriracha. yum!!! 


Pretzel Crusted Baked Chicken with Sauteed Asparagus and Lemon Risotto.
 
I just bashed some pretezels in a bag and tossed the chicken brest in them. I baked them at 350 F until they were golden brown. I sauteed the asparagus with butter, salt and lemon juice. I used Nigella Lawson's Lemon Risotto recipe.

No comments:

Post a Comment