Image Map

Friday, December 13, 2013

Currently

This was Monkey after his trip to the North Pole this year with his Nana and Papaw.
He had so much fun and was worn out! 


Is it Friday already? Seriously!

I've got a busy day ahead of me today. I'll be making and canning a small batch of Homemade Sriracha. A certain, luckily, sibling of mine may be getting it for Christmas. Then, I'll be working from home, normal cleaning and organizing, other baking and doing laundry, more decorating and making a plan of action to get the remainder of these gifts finished. I better make another cup of coffee, I'm going to need it.

Tomorrow may be just be the day I make Bacon Jam. That may be a gift for another brother... Just maybe...

I don't have any recipe links for this post, I haven't sat down and read any of my favorite blogs in over a week. I literally have 1500 unread posts waiting for me. Yikes!

These two crafts are in the plans for me and the kiddos next week.

I'm dying for these leggings!! Or these!

I've been pinning tons and tons of Christmas ideas on Pinterest.

I'm so excited for Saving Mr. Banks! I loved Marry Poppins as a child, I watched it weekly at my Granny's and Grandpa's in the summer, along with The King and I, Sound of Music, Chitty Chitty Bang Bang and Oklahoma and just about any Shirley Temple movie, ever made.

Speaking of Mary Poppins...

So that's about it for now. Are you doing anything special this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment