Image Map

Saturday, August 13, 2011

The wonderful end to a wonderful day!

While I was relaxing by the lake today, I had a stroke of genius. You see I've had some left over mocha batter in my fridge from this post and my mom sent home some icing from this post and I had some left over caramel sauce from an upcoming post. I really didn't want to waste them so I combined them! Just scoop the batter onto a cookie sheet using and ice cream scoop and bake at 350 F for 10-15 minutes depending on the size. Once they've cooled ice one side with the frosting and drizzle on some caramel and sandwich with another cake cookie and Voila! You now are the proud owner of a delicious whoopie pie!  A nice glass of milk (you know you're jealous of my Iron Man glasses) and one of these puppies and I am all set to relax and do some on line window shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment