Image Map

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Fun, silly things...

 So... This is what happens when I get bored, let me rephrase that. This is what happens when I feel like poo. Thank you very much sinuses and allergies. The past few days I cannot seem to muster up the energy to be productive. I love picnik. I can spend hours playing around on there.

I'm not quite sure what I am going to do with this Green Lantern picture but I will be doing something special for my guys with it. Maybe it will go into Caleb's room.

I also made two collages one for the living room the other for Caleb's bed room. I think I may actually hang Caleb's up with each individual letter mounted on 8x8 canvas.








My new living room collage...
I'm going to have it printed on poster paper and have the hubby make a wooden sign to mount it to or maybe I'll take the easy way out and buy collage frame that holds 5 pictures. Either way it will look awesome in here.

Caleb's new name collage...
I got the images from Leo Reynold's Flickr Photostream . I have no clue who he is, but I found his stuff via Pintrest. He has a few restrictions but not many and definitely nothing unreasonable.

No comments:

Post a Comment