Image Map

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Happenings and Sweet and Spicy BACON Wrapped Chicken



  
Currently I'm listening to The Joker by The Steve Miller Band, because I'm from the wrong decade, and looking through some of my Instagram pics. Now I'm going to force them on you before I give you my new, bad for you, splurge on calories, seriously I don't even want to know how bad it is for you chicken recipe. 

  
 Got my hair did!!! New cut, check! New color, still undecided!

Starting to feel human again. I was beginning to feel like sweats pants with spit up and peanut butter stain were all I owned!

3 months old already!!! 

Splurged on some statement pants and boots! Momma needed a little treat. 

Date Night Chicken Spaghetti alla Carbonara and Due Date

Already fighting... 

i ♥ fall!!! 

boots

knock off Poutine 
(no cheese curds to be found and the only cheese on hand was mozzarella) 
still sinfully delicious!

Already listening to Christmas music! 

My Doodle Bug!

Pomegranate!!!

The rest of the dinner needs some tweaking but the Chicken is worth sharing...

Bacon Wrapped Sweet and Spicy Chicken

1/2 cup brown sugar
1/8 tsp garam masala
1/4/ tsp salt
1/4 tsp cinnamon
1/4 tsp chili powder
4-8 strips of bacon (depending on the size of you chicken, or your love for bacon)
4 boneless chicken breasts

Combine sugar and spices on a plate or in a small bowl. Pat seasonings onto chicken breasts, reserving some for the top. Wrap the chicken in bacon and top with remaining seasoning bake approx 20 minutes or cooked through. Cook time will vary depending in size.

I also made a pomegranate Sriracha dipping sauce but that is a recipe for another day! I'm not 100% pleased but the hubs tried to drink it then almost spit fire. True Story!

No comments:

Post a Comment