Image Map

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

What's For Dinner


It's been awhile since I've done one of these posts. You know a post that's not a real post...
Some of the things we have been eating around these parts lately are


Carrot, Sweet Potato and Pumpkin Curry Soup


Taco Soup


Lime Chicken Quesadillas


Babaganoush and pita chips


My Dad grilled out and my Step Mom and sister made sides
we had Boneless Pork Ribs
Balasamic Chicken
Grilled potatos
Grilled Zucchini
Grilled Pablano Peppers
Garlic Mashed Potatos
Squash Casserole
And Salad
WOW that was alot of food but it was goooooood!


Coconut crusted Chicken with Orance coconut dipping sauce
Bruleed Orange sweet potatos
Roased brussel sprouts


Oh and I made pink waffles for Valentine's Day. That was the last thing we ate that day due to a stomach virus being shared between us. Because of the stomach virus I had to postpone my plans of a family picnic in the living room floor with finger foods and a Monkey and Doodle Bug friendly movie. Instead we slept and drank Gatorade and ate Saltines.


 I finally made our feast this past week and I made waaaaaay too much food so we had leftovers for  days. We had baked mini eggs rolls, crab rangoon, baked buffalo cauliflower and hummus and pita chips.


Also, I didn't cook this but we had the most amazing pizzas at Mellow Mushroom. I had the Thai Dye and Lee had the Holy Shiitake, there are no words to describe how much we loved them. 

In other news...


Fun mornings.


My grandmother sent me a bunch of recipes, including some of her handwritten favorites! Jackpot!

Best Friends and Thirty.


It's embarrassing how much I neon right now. 

Beautiful days.

I mustache you a question. 
But I'll shave it for later.

No comments:

Post a Comment