Image Map

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Yet Another Green Juice



Can you tell I'm infatuated with green juice? I can't help myself. I love to juice spinach. This particular juice is very clear and light colored because I was very careful to skim the pulp off the top when pouring it into my glass then I poured it through a very fine mesh strainer. I froze the pulp for a later use in a smoothie, can't  waste all those vitamins. I find that if I take too long drinking one of the pulpier juices that it gets a bit icky towards the end and I simply was not in the mood for that today. I really wish I had fresh mint or basil on hand for this juice, it would have been amazing. Maybe next time. This juice is very light refreshing and a bit tart at the same time.

Yet Another Green Juice:
4-5 Granny Smith Apple
2 Kiwi
1 cup Spinach and Arugula Mix
4 celery stalks
a large knob of Ginger

Juice your produce. Strain the mixture with a fine mesh strainer. Refrigerate and Drink.

No comments:

Post a Comment