Image Map

Friday, December 20, 2013

Currently


I am so behind and overwhelmed at the moment. My house is a disaster, I have cookies to bake, macaroni and cheese to make, gifts to finish and wrap, oh and mountains and mountains of laundry =! We have a party every night starting tomorrow night through Christmas. But it's all okay, tonight the boys go to my in-laws and my husband works late so I'll be cleaning, baking and crafting while watching some cheesy Christmas movies and try to squeeze in a nap too.

On the menu this week:
Truffle Bar
Cookies and Cream Peppermint Bark
Raspberry Almond Thumbprints
Buffalo Mac and Cheese
One-Pan Enchilada Pasta
Weeknight Nachos
Brown Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies

The boys and I made these and these this past week.

I must make these! Love them!

This tree and wreath! Obsessed! Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment