Image Map

Friday, February 28, 2014

Currently



I have to fight for my smoothies with this little guy around. 

I love this. It made nostalgic. If you need me I'll be tracking down every season and binge watching Friends.

These ribs.

If I don't make this pudding for my husband, like, now he may never forgive me.

I waaaaaaaaant this stir-fry. NOW!

I made the most amazing cranberry habanero pepper jelly in the history of the universe. Stay tuned for the recipe. It's coming soon. I've been eating with cream cheese and crackers constantly. There is a pork loin in my freezer that is calling out to be covered in the jelly at this very moment.

Details from another party are also coming soon. I'm finally getting around to editing the pictures and making a scrapbook of the party for my Grandmother. I've made blank copies of the printables that I should hopefully have available to download.

I just bought a couple of these and I love them!

We are in the market for a new bed. Want to see the bed of my dreams? Here it is. I wish. I'll be looking for something a tad more affordable for the time being. But, I'll be buying something like this guy one of these days.

Oh, and History of Rap Part 5!!!!! I love me some JT + Jimmy Fallon!

This is the BEST recipe round-up each week!


P.S. All my links on my banner and side bar should finally work!

No comments:

Post a Comment