Image Map

Friday, March 21, 2014

Currently


I've just started a project.
 Currently I hate it but I find that creating is therapy for me.
And it's just paint I can always cover it with more. 
Which, I will be doing today after the little monsters go to bed.



The mister just bought me this. I have to say I'm in love with it. I have cake plans swirling around in my head. Let's just say my family better be ready for cake at Easter. Is it weird I'm trying to color coordinate a cake to my cake plate? 

Oh and this is on my must have list.

I'm currently Easter outfit shopping and I'm fighting the urge to dress my boys in ways to make them hate me later in life. I can't help it, the thought of seersucker and gingham get me every time! I'm now looking for things that go with clothes we already have and I won't have heart palpitations when they destroy them from rolling in the dirt with their cousins.

On the menu this week:
Spicy Pecan Banana Bread

I've been dealing with my health issues again the past couple of weeks so I have been super boring so is this post and the blog has been kind of lame. Hopefully I'll get back into the swing of things sooner than later. 

No comments:

Post a Comment