Image Map

Monday, March 24, 2014

Taking a little break

     Starting today I am taking a break until the middle of April. I have a few things that I need to focus on. First one being my health, in just over a week I'm having another test run to figure me out but in the mean time I have been miserable. I'm suffering, my family is suffering, my job is suffering and frankly so is the blog. I'm going to take a couple of weeks to try to figure out what my body can digest and working on a game plan to keeping me feeling better and healthy. I'm hoping to take up yoga again in the break too. I'm feeling way older than my age since I'm just not as active as I was before all of this crazy stuff started. I'm going to focus on organizing and streamlining my house. We have too much stuff and not enough organization. I'm going to work on a day to day schedule to tame the chaos and ways to have more fun with the boys. I'm going to go on some dates with my husband and my little guys. I'm going to finish some of the projects I've started. I'm going to catch up on some reading. I'm going to reconnect with me and figure out where I'm headed. But most of all I just need to focus on being healthy.

I'll see you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment