Image Map

Thursday, March 13, 2014

Green Tea Blueberry Smoothie


I had no intention of sharing this smoothie. I mean, it's hideous. 
And, this is my first one experimenting with Matcha Powder.  
I planned on making a couple more with it before I shared one. 
But, then I tasted it. This thing is amazing! I mean A-MAZE-ING! 

May favorite Starbucks Frappuccino is the Green Tea Smoothie with a tiny bit of peppermint syrup in it.
 My new goal is to figure out a way to make a healthy version of it. 

But until then...
This may be my new favorite smoothie. 



GREEN TEA BLUEBERRY SMOOTHIE:
makes approximately 4 cups

1 1/2 cups blueberries (frozen or fresh)
1 cup spinach
1 frozen banana
1 1/2 - 2 cups coconut milk (or almond)
2 teaspoons matcha powder
1-2 tablespoons honey (or whatever sweetener you prefer)

Combine everything in a blender and blend until all produce is broken up and has a milkshake like consistency. Drink immediately or chill until ready. 


No comments:

Post a Comment