Image Map

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Homemade Marinara


I decided to try to make my own  Marinara a couple of weeks ago sans recipe. And in my true scatterbrained fashion I didn't write down what I did or snap any pics of it, except this one from my phone today... I've made spaghetti twice for us with it and Lee keeps talking about how good it is, saying its the best he's had. That is MAJOR for me. You see, when he managed a store in the local mall there was a little Italian restaurant that was AMAZING. And of course him being the charmer he is the couple that owned practically adopted him feeding him all the time. He told me he liked my sauce better than theirs. (shhhh don't tell!!!!!) But they moved and he's been craving some good Italian since and couldn't find anything as good. I made more again today for my Aunt, Uncle and their kids because she just had a a sweet baby boy. She texted me after they ate and said my Uncle was on his third bowl and she loved it too and she is a picky eater. I am patting myself on the back for this, but what if I can't duplicate it!?!?!?!? Oh the pressure!!! But I'm officially out and will have to make more next week. Cross your fingers for me and if I manage to work it all out I'll have a new recipe.

No comments:

Post a Comment