Image Map

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Honey Lemon Chicken Pitas



I cannot get enough of this chicken! I want to eat it everyday. I crave it all the time. I'm in love with this meal. For reals! It is so good that some of the sauce from the chicken was running down my arm and before I even realized what I was doing I licked my arm! Luckily for me Monkey was napping so I didn't have to do damage control in manners and the Mr. was so into his wrap he didn't notice. Doodlebug was the only one that caught me but he's got my back, he has no choice he can't talk yet.


This is super simple and tastes sinfully delicious. The only thing that can be tricky is that sometimes if you let the sauce thicken too long the chicken can become too dry. Once that sauce begins to thicken do not turn your back. 


Honey Lemon Chicken Wraps
(feeds 3 to 4)
3 chicken breast, thawed and diced
1 tablespoon Paprika
salt to taste
1 cup lemon juice
1/3 cup tablespoons of honey
1/2 teaspoon Sriracha

Combine all ingredients in a bowl toss and marinate 30 minutes.  In a large skillet bring to a medium high heat pour everything into the pan. Once sauce begins to bubble turn down to medium heat and cook until sauce has thickened.
Serve on pita or in a whole wheat wrap with guacamole spinach and tomato.
**I like a tad bit of sour cream on mine however the Mr. not so much a fan of the sour cream.


No comments:

Post a Comment