Image Map

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Currently.

I can't stop eating this salsa, I have eaten it with a dollop of sour cream and tortilla chips for lunch everyday this week, and once for dinner. I mean, wow, Pioneer Woman, wow!


I have been trying my best to nurse this poor sad little rose bush back to health, I honestly thought all hope was lost. Somehow I didn't kill it and noticed my little bloom when I pulled in the drive way last week. Maybe by next summer it will have a several. In the process though I think my hydrangea my be a goner. I have to dead head it but even the leaves are brown. :( I'm heartbroken about this.


In less than a week my baby will be one! Where has the time gone? No seriously, tell me! Feels like a month ago I was sick with worry, holding back tears while some doctor I didn't know was telling me to trust her and that they were going to induce my labor over 5 weeks early. But now I wake up every morning and realize that I have a totally happy, healthy, fat, silly, laughing, crawling, refusing to walk baby boy. Seriously, he could walk if he wanted to but he would rather be carried or crawl because its faster. He can stand up and even bounce unassisted, without holding onto anything. But take a step, nope, he won't. He leads with his giant head and loses his balance. Its actually pretty funny to watch. He is a total Momma's boy and I am hoping it stays that way for a bit. I'll take all the snuggles I can get. I miss my snuggles from the big one so I' going to take advantage! This Sunday we will have a traditional birthday pancakes and a family dinner and do a smash cake to celebrate my not so itty bitty baby. All of this makes me want to have more, then my husband reminds me that my body always tries to kill me when I'm pregnant and I think remember why we are stopping with two and that feels like enough. 

Somehow on my mission to save money and combine the boys parties we have gone from the boys splitting one big party and having a small family gathering for each on there birthday to actually having a theme on those get together! We are having a mustache themed party for little man and a Minion themed party for not as little man. And their big party is a Mickey Mouse party. I blame my mother! She is a bad influence, we need no excuse to throw a party. I've been working on the menus for the past couple of days. I'm not sure if I'm done or not but this is what I've got for now. 






No comments:

Post a Comment