Image Map

Saturday, August 24, 2013

What's For Dinner?

Been a little while since I did one of these posts so I thought I'd do one but I don't have that much to show. Mostly because I keep forgetting to snap a picture before I dive in. My bad.

 Spinach Pesto Penne 
 It is so good and I can sneak some good stuff in on my picky eater!

 Birthday Pancakes
(okay so this was breakfast not dinner)
A birthday tradition in our house.

BBQ Chicken Nacho
I am 100% addicted to these. I've eaten them 3 time in the past two weeks. 

Buffalo Chicken Chili

 Spaghetti with Zucchini
We started replacing the typical ground beef with chopped zucchini one night because we were out of been and had zucchini that had to be eaten. Now it is the only way we eat it.

 Honey Lime Shrimp Tacos.

My old favorite.

ice cream for dinner.
Some nights you just need a an ice cream date with three handsome men. (aka my hubby a two boys) 
My mix was Toasted Marshmallow topped with chocolate cookies, Watermelon Sorbet and Pina Colada. All eaten separately, I just couldn't make up my mind. 


1 comment:

  1. Absolutely! I just looked at yours and it looks lovely! I followed you on Bloglovin. :)

    ReplyDelete