Image Map

Friday, October 18, 2013

Currently.

 My new motto! I'm printing this off to keep around as a reminder to just chill and see the good things and focus on them. 

And my other new motto


Duuudddeeee.... I am behind! I still haven't made the brownies that have been dancing around in my head for weeks now and I still haven't tackled my Elvis Cupcake/Blondie situation that is nagging my every thought. Don't get me started on my yearning for homemade pretzels and blackberry cheese danish muffins. And, I'm still at a lose for what to do with the left over strawberry sauce in my fridge! I have been suuuper stressed recently and there are two ways that I like to relax when problems arise, retail therapy and kitchen therapy. Well, with Christmas coming up I better not hit the stores so it looks like I better grab an apron and get to work!

So to catch you up, awesome weekend with family last weekend, only to be followed up with a wide spread, horrible stomach virus Sunday night to Tuesday night or so we thought. But, guess who reared it's ugly head again Thursday morning. Yep, it's baaaaacccckkk!

So the husband's week off to relax and get some projects done around the house, before his busy season starts, has been a full of absolutely no progress or relaxing but instead a lot of sicky gross stuff and soar muscles. Boooooo!!!

On the agenda this weekend, pumpkin carving/decorating. Minion costume making, if I can find the necessary ingredients, that is. And a whole lot of disinfecting!

On the menu this week: (once we can eat solid food)
Sweet Potato Chicken Hash
Pumpkin Cheddar Polenta
Thai Coconut Cauliflower

**SURPRISE AMBUSH BY THE HUSBAND! THIS WOMAN IS SO AMAZING. I HAVE BEEN A PUNY CHILD ALL WEEK AND SHE HAS BEEN A DREAM. I CAN'T LOVE AND APPRECIATE HER ENOUGH. I HOPE YOU HAVE AS MUCH FUN READING THIS AS SHE DOES MAKING IT.**

1 comment:

  1. I love you and your blog. Thank you for taking care of my puney son. You are the best. FYI I like leftovers

    ReplyDelete