Image Map

Friday, February 14, 2014

Currently...


Happy Valentine's Day! We originally didn't plan on doing anything, since we don't really celebrate it, but since my husband managed to get tonight off and my kids will be with their Nana and Papa we decided to have a date night, we usually go out one Friday a month anyway. Last night we looked at each other and and I was like, "well crap, we can't go out on our normal Friday date, all of the restaurants will be packed. Want to pick up sushi and watch tv?" Dang, Valentine's Day, why you got to ruin my date night? I only get one a month!

We had a little snow this week. I have to admit, I like that we only get more than an inch or two every few years. The fact that it doesn't happen often means there is some sort of magic in the air that makes it special. But, now that its melting I'm ready for Spring.

My husband bought me a new camera for my birthday and he could not keep me inside because I was too busy taking pictures in the snow. I still have no clue what I'm doing but I got a couple of good shots.

I went to Target the other day to get a birthday present for my nephew and three birthday cards. I left with a heart shaped plate, heart straws, a new skirt, two shirts and yoga pants. And let's not talk about the things I put back or talked myself out of! What is it about that place? I cannot go in without buying more than I need!

This burrito! We had it Wednesday, it went against my want and need to eat healthier lately but it was so worth it!

Speaking of eating healthy. We went grocery shopping the other night and I looked down and in our cart was the strangest array of food. We had chia seeds and flax seeds, tons of fruit and veggies, the ingredients for chili dogs and Captain Crunch Oops All Berries sitting side by side. Seems like we can't commit to a particular way of eating.  I guess everything in moderation.

I'm Sandy. I'm not sure if I agree or not. Who are you?

On the menu:
Cafe Caramel
One Pan Coconut Shrimp Noodle Bowls
Crispy Croissant Sundaes with Red Wine Hot Fudge
I'm dying to find some of those pink cherries!
Toasted Marshmallow Salted Caramel Cookie Bars

No comments:

Post a Comment