Image Map

Friday, February 21, 2014

Currently.


I have had my new camera in my hand constantly this week. Most of my pictures are just so so now but once I get this thing figured out I cannot wait to see what I can capture.



This is what I've been working on and one of the reasons I have been absent this week. It is my Granny's birthday party and I have been making menus, banners, gathering jars. I'll be posting blank 8x10 and 4x6 PDF files for download next week along with pictures and hopefully some recipes too.

My bestie sent this to me this week. It's like she knows me or something.

These make me ready for spring/summer to get here.

I foresee these being hung in the window of my kitchen. LOVE!

I am obsessed with this brunch. It is an annual thing so make sure and click through the links of the older parties.

I just bought this and I cannot wait for warm enough weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment