Image Map

Monday, March 10, 2014

Chalkboard Photobooth {Mason Jar Party}

The plan was to hang a white tablecloth on the wall and the tassel banner along with a pennant banner for the photobooth but since we were cramped for time and space we scrapped the idea.  Luckily, there was a hidden chalkboard on the wall. We opened it up pinned a banner up wrote a birthday message and ta-da, instant photobooth! The only problem with this photobooth is trying to get everyone to stand in front of it instead of sitting. I'll know next time to move all the chairs away from the area. But, I think I may have to figure out a way to make a huge, portable chalkboard background. I love the way it looks. 



I did a terrible job of cropping the photos for you, and by terrible job I mean, didn't even try.
But, when I put the album together for my grandmother I'll crop and edit all the photos. 


Here is a picture of the board alone.
It may have had art added by my little cousins. :)


For the original party post go here

No comments:

Post a Comment