Image Map

Friday, October 11, 2013

Currently

Can't Sop, Won't stop with the Iced Coffee!!!
On the menu for this week:
Bahn Mi Pizza
Sriracha Mac and Cheese
Chocolate Fudge Pepper Cookies
Peanut Butter Skillet Cookie
(I foresee a skillet cookie recipe coming soon)

This Smile Jar from I Am Mommy, from I Am Baker is in the works for my house right now.

This kitchen speaks to my heart.

I realized that my sister (in law) gets me this week when in a text I sent her "Rachel Ray is my spirit animal" and I got back "Yup" because other than her and maybe 2 other people I would have gotten a reply of "why are you so weird?"  I am so happy to have a sister who feels like a sister even if its because we married brothers. Aaaand that does it for my weekly gooey moment.

Speaking of spirit animals, I was wrong I love Rachel Ray but I truly believe that this girl may actually be my spirit animal!

This guy went on a Disney Cruise with the grandparents this past week. He got home last night and I can relax now. He had an AMAZING time. He loved the water slide and swimming in the ocean, he loved seeing the fish. He favorite part was meeting Jack Skellington and Sally especially since he took his Jack costume. Since it was October they had Halloween festivities and Jack and Sally were there for photos. I'll probably post a couple when I get copies from my parents.

Also, the look on my husband's face when he over heard my conversation with my aunt giving her tips on how to make dirty sweets the proper flesh color for a lingerie shower. PRICELESS!

I am in love with this DIY pillow! Hopefully mine will look half as lovely when I tackle it!

I still owe you some Nutella Cheesecake Brownies from last week. That should happen soon. Things went awry with a grandmother in the hospital (she's is going to be fine but gave us a big ole scare) and our Monkey out of town. I should hopefully have those and Elvis Cupcakes up next week and maybe a new juice.

I leave you with some new art I made for my house.



No comments:

Post a Comment